20) I love tracking packages I ordered. Yay, it left Kalamazoo, MI and wow, it’s now in Albuquerque, awaiting its next scan, en route to delivery to the city by the bay. Think about it – this happens with every single package, large or small, inexpensive or insured. Technology is awesome.
19) I’m afraid of being an old mom. I want to get down on my hands and knees and play Barbies, become an expert at new math, and never say “When I was your age….”
18) I find it fascinating that engagements are a year long, but divorces can be finalized in mere days. That just doesn’t seem quite right to me. I think we should all step away from placing importance on wedding table arrangements and think long and hard about what happens when the last guest leaves.
17) I weep at every Google Chrome commercial, even the Justin Bieber one.
16) My favorite thing on my bookshelf is a note that reads: “Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, surrounding yourself with assholes.” – William Gibson